Terms and Conditions for Corporates for usage of Freshersworld.com recruitment services
I understand that:
- This platform is to be used for genuine hiring requirements only. This is meant only for direct employers for a full time job with a fixed salary from first month onwards. ( I cannot charge money from candidates in any form, be it as fees or security deposit or whatsoever )
- Listing of contact No's, Email Ids or redirecting URLs on the job posting is strictly not permitted.
- It is mandatory to use the Freshersworld.com platform to schedule interview drives for the candidates (via E-Mail and SMS).
- I represent the organization on who’s behalf I have full rights and authority to post Job Opportunities.
- I only post legitimate work opportunities and all the facts and contents mentioned in the job posting are accurate and is not intended to mislead an individual in any fashion. I give FreshersWorld.com full right to remove my posting without any intimation or notice in case it is found that the posting is inaccurate or incorrect or misleading or not a legitimate job opportunity or has adult content.
- FreshersWorld.com is a platform for Posting Job opportunities and by no means FreshersWorld.com guarantee that I will find the candidate I am looking for or the response I am expecting.
- I will be completely responsible for the content and nature of my job. Any content in part or full leading to sexist, racist, misogynist language, discrimination by means of gender or age or educational institutes gives FreshersWorld.com full right to remove the Job Posting without any intimation.
- FreshersWorld.com conduct online or offline assessment known as “CEAT” of candidates to understand and gauge their technical and communication competency. These assessments are part of FreshersWorld.com’s Premium Services.
- FreshersWorld.com does not conduct “CEAT” assessments for a specific corporate unless asked specifically to do so. “CEAT” assessments are conducted on a periodic basis and any candidate could decide not to be assessed.
- A good “CEAT” score acts as a first level of filtration while shortlisted profiles.
- All the details regarding the job role, service agreement etc..., should be clearly stated in the Job Description.
- Failure to comply with this agreement once you have agreed to may result in disqualification, account closure, forfeiture of funds, and/or legal action against you as deemed appropriate by Freshersworld.com